- Model NO.: Ortho: Ortho: 4.8 EDDHA FE 6%
- Release Type: Quick
- Chemical Character: Chemical Alkaline
- Type: Chelated
- Molecular Weight: 435.2
- Ortho-Ortho Fe: 4.8%Min
- pH (1% of The Solution): 7-9
- Transport Package: 25kgs Kraft Paper Bag
- Origin: China
- Classification: Trace Element Fertilizer
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Alkaline
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: C18h16n2o6fena
- Fe Chelated: 6%
- Solubility in Water(for Practical Use): Approx. 400g/L
- Trademark: TOPUSING
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 31052000
EDDHA-Fe6 fertilizer Ortho-Ortho Fe 4.8%
Molecular formula: C18H16N2O6FeNa,
Molecular weight: 435.2
Appearance: Dark red-brown micro-granular, a stable water-soluble metal chelate,
Fe chelated: 6%,
Ortho-ortho Fe: 4.8%min,
Solubility in water(for practical use): Approx. 400g/l,
pH (1% of the solution): 7-9,
Packing: 25kgs kraft paper bag, 14mts/20'FCL
l Excellent stability with Fe to be protected.
l Excellent availability for the plant and easy Fe exchange.
l It's useful to correct iron chlorosis through the roots in calcareous soils.
Iron is an essential microelement for the growth of plants. It plays an important role activating many enzymatic biochemical processes. It influences the content of chlorophyll and it is associated with the synthesis of proteins. It positively influences absorption of phosphrous, manganese, molybdenum and copper. Iron absorption by plants is, unfortunately, disturbed in all soils that show high pH and active limestone. The addition of inorganic iron to the soil, in order to resolve the ferric chlorosis, shows no significant effect in most cases.
The high quality chelated Iron-EDDHA is in prevention and cure of this micro-deficiency, the most efficient among the treatments on the soil. The Iron-EDDHA having 4.4% ortho-ortho position is recognized for its characteristic of very high stability and efficiency to elevated pH(up to 9.5) and without spraying, is the best solution for ferric chlorosis.
EDDHA-Fe6 can be used by soil treatment and foliar spraying.
1. The best method of using EDDHA-Fe6 is to prepare the water solution with concentration 0.1%, and then use the solution to root irrigation.
2. The dosage is 7.5-15kg/ha if applying EDDHA-Fe6 by irrigation.
3. For fruit trees and bush, inject the prepared solution into the roots of plant.
4. For hydroponics, adding 15-25g EDDHA-Fe6 to 1 square meter of water to prepare the nutrient fluid.
Fruit trees such as apple, peach, pear: 100-200g/tree.
Grape, strawberry: 750-1000g/100m ditch.
The diluted concentration of EDDHA-Fe6 is 3000-5000 times; spray the solution 2-3 times every week.
25kg plastic woven bag or craft paper bag, or according to customers' requirements.
It must be kept in airy, cool, dry places, far from sources of heat/ignition and protected from sunlight.
Why Cooperate With Xiamen Topusing
>> Demand--Custom demand are welcomed, we can customize your brands.
>> MOQ --25 ton, the least minimum to support you.
>> Production--Assembly line production, high standard and strict requirements
>> Quality--Humic acid Sources are extracted from young active leonardite mine
>> Package--Tailor-made package to cater for your personalize taste
>> Payment--Various options to make payment more convenient
>> Delivery & Logistics--Within 20 working days after receipt of payment or L/C
>> Customer Service--E-mail your suggestions or complaints, we will handle them ASAP.
Xiamen Topusing Chemical Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0086-592-5534490,2350210 Fax: 0086-592-5538092