- Model NO.: Magnesium Sulphate Monohydrate
- Molecular Weight: 120.36
- S: 16.5%Min
- Water Soluble MGO: 21.0%Min
- Transport Package: 25kgs Plastic Woven Bag
- Origin: China
- Molecular Formula: Mgso4.H2O Molecular: Mgso4.H2O
- MGO: 25.0%Min
- Moisture: 5.0%Max
- Trademark: TOPUSING
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 2833210000
Chemical Name: Magnesium sulfate monohydrate (MgSO4.H2O)
Molecular Formula: MgSO4.H2O
Molecular Weight: 120.36
It is white crystal powder, soluble in water and insoluble in alcohol. The density is 2.44 g/cm3. Its melting point is 1124ºC. Solubility: 70.6g at 0ºC, 103.8g at 100ºC; slight soluble in alcohol; insoluble in acetone.
|Appearance||white or similar white powder|
|Solubility:||99 %min soluble in water|
Magnesium is part of the chlorophyll in all green plants and essential for photosynthesis. It also helps activate many plant enzymes needed for growth.
Magnesium is necessary for functioning of plant enzymes to produce carbohydrates, sugars and fats.
Magnesium is used for fruit and nut formation and essential for germination of seeds.
Deficient plants appear chlorotic, show yellowing between veins of older leaves; leaves may droop. Magnesium is leached by watering and must be supplied when feeding. It can be applied as a foliar spray to correct deficiencies.
Soil application: Direct application or fertigation.
- Fruit trees, citrus & grapes: start in spring with 1.9- 3.6 Kg/Hectare. Repeat the application 3-4 times according to the deficiency.
- Vegetables & strawberries: start early in the season with 1.2 - 1.9 Kg/ Hectare. Repeat every 10-15 days to reach a total dose of 19.0 - 29.8 Kg/ Hectare according to the deficiency.
- Potato: apply 3.6- 6.0 Kg/Hectare after germination. Repeat 3-4 times according to the degree of deficiency.
- Field crops: 4.1 - 9.5 Kg/Hectare either 1 application during sowing or divided into 2-3 times.
- Ornamentals: start early in the season with 1.2 - 1.9 Kg/Hectare; repeat as needed 2-3 times in the season.
Apply 1.2 - 1.9 Kg/Hectare as general dose. Repeat according to crops and to the degree of deficiency.
25kgs plastic woven bag; 24mts/20'FCL
Storage and safety precautions
Store it in original packing away from humidity and direct sunlight. If the product comes into contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children. Store it away from food, beverage and animal feedstuff. Never exceed the recommended doses.
Why Cooperate With Xiamen Topusing
>> Demand--Custom demand are welcomed, we can customize your brands.
>> MOQ --25 ton, the least minimum to support you.
>> Production--Assembly line production, high standard and strict requirements
>> Quality--Humic acid Sources are extracted from young active leonardite mine
>> Package--Tailor-made package to cater for your personalize taste
>> Payment--Various options to make payment more convenient
>> Delivery & Logistics--Within 20 working days after receipt of payment or L/C
>> Customer Service--E-mail your suggestions or complaints, we will handle them ASAP.
Xiamen Topusing Chemical Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0086-592-5534490,2350210 Fax: 0086-592-5538092