- Model NO.: EDTA Calcium
- Molecular Formular: C10h12n2o8cana2.2H2O
- Ca Chelated: 10+-0.5%
- pH (1% of The Solution): 6-7
- Transport Package: 25kgs Kraft Paper Bag
- Origin: China
- Chemical Name: Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid, Calcium Disodium
- Molecular Weight: 410.13
- Insoluble Matters in Water: 0.1%Max
- Trademark: TOPUSING
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 31052000
A separating agent, a general chemical, and a chelate salt.
Soluble in water, but insoluble in alcohol.
Melting point is 240ºC.
Helps to prevent and treats Calcium deficiency.
Ideal for the formulation of fertilizers rich in Calcium in plant's life playing an important role in cell membrane's reconstruction.
|Insoluble matters in water||0.1%max|
Ca 10 EDTA is a highly stable, top quality, chelated calcium fertilizer for safe, efficient and convenient prevention and correction of copper deficiency. Supplied as free-flowing, dustless and soluble microgranules.
Compatible with many crop protection materials enabling economic tank mixing for simultaneous application where appropriate.
Also compatible with soluble phosphates, thereby remaining effective in hydroponics and liquid feed systems.
Excellent environmental and regulatory credentials.
Calcium is an essential element for the growth of plants. It is responsible for the distention and the consistency of the vegetative tissues and helps cellular permeability. Unfavourable climatic factors can influence its absorption and can lead to Ca deficiency symptoms or obvious pathologies. EDTA Ca is a fertilizer for both foliar treatments and for soil application since it has an elevated biological efficacy.
EDTA Ca 10 should be dissolved in a convenient volume of water to suit the spraying machine being used and the target crop leaf area. The following points should be observed:
1. The sprayer should be fitted with nozzles that produce a fine mist.
2. Only sufficient spray solution should be applied to coat the leaves and stems with a film of moisture with little or no "run off".
3. Spraying should be carried out on a calm day BUT NOT DURING STRONG SUNSHINE OR HIGH TEMPERATURES. The best time is late afternoon or evening.
4. If rain is imminent, spraying should be postponed. If rain falls within 4 hours after spraying, the crop should be re-sprayed 3 or 4 days later.
EDTA Ca 10 EDTA is compatible with all other chelates and many crop care chemicals. They are also fully compatible with solutions containing soluble phosphates such as liquid feeds and foliar fertilizers.
25kgs plastic woven bag or craft paper bag, 24mts/20'FCL, or according to customers requirements.
EDTA Ca 10 will store indefinitely under normal conditions, but far away from alkali and oxidant. For user convenience it is recommended that the product is stored in a dry place. Re-seal partly used packs tightly.
Why Cooperate With Xiamen Topusing
>> Demand--Custom demand are welcomed, we can customize your brands.
>> MOQ --25 ton, the least minimum to support you.
>> Production--Assembly line production, high standard and strict requirements
>> Quality--Humic acid Sources are extracted from young active leonardite mine
>> Package--Tailor-made package to cater for your personalize taste
>> Payment--Various options to make payment more convenient
>> Delivery & Logistics--Within 20 working days after receipt of payment or L/C
>> Customer Service--E-mail your suggestions or complaints, we will handle them ASAP.
Xiamen Topusing Chemical Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0086-592-5534490,2350210 Fax: 0086-592-5538092