- Model NO.: TUUP
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Acid
- Release Type: Quick
- Molecular Weight: 158.06
- P2o5: 44.0%Min
- pH (1% Solution): 1.6-2.0
- Insoluble Matters in Water: 0.1%Max
- Type: Single Soluble Fertilizer
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 31052000
- Appearance: Crystal
- Chemical Character: Chemical Acid
- Molecular Formula: H3po4. Co (Nh2)2
- Assay: 98.0%Min
- N: 17.0%Min
- Moisture: 0.2%Max
- Classification: Phosphate Fertilizer
- Trademark: TOPUSING
- Origin: China
Easily soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvent.
Melting point is 117.3ºC.
The solution is strongly acidic property, pH(1% solution) is 1.89.
Solubility in 100ml water is 108g under 20ºC.
Easy to decompose for low thermal stability.
|Specifications||Tech grade||Feed grade|
|insoluble matter in water||0.10%||0.10%|
|Heavy metals, as Pb||-||0.001%|
1) Urea phosphate is a kind of complex fertilizer of nitrogen and phosphorous with high concentration, most suitable for alkaline soil, which can increase the production of rice, wheat and cole. Owning to the decrease of PH value of soil, it can greatly reduce the losses of nitrogen. So urea phosphate is a high efficient complex fertilizer with excellent ability to keep nitrogen.
2) Urea phosphate is an excellent feedstuff additive, providing two nutritive element of phosphor and non-protein nitrogen (ureic nitrogen), specially suitable for ruminant (cattle, horse and goat).It can slow down the release and transmission speed of nitrogen in hybrid rumen and blood of cattle and goat, with higher safety than Urea.
25kgs plastic woven bag, or according to customers requirements.
It must be kept in airy, cool, dry places, far from sources of heat/ignition