- Model NO.: EDTA Fe
- Release Type: Quick
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Chelated
- Molecular Formula: C10h12n2o8fena
- Clor: Yellow
- Insoluble Matters in Water: 0.1%Max
- Trademark: TOPUSING
- HS Code: 2921219000
- Classification: Trace Element Fertilizer
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Name: Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid, Ferric Sodium, Co
- Molecular Weight: 421.1
- Fe Chelated: 12.5%Min
- pH (1% of The Solution): 4-6.5
- Origin: China
Chemical name: Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid Ferric Sodium Salt
Other names: EDTA-Fe13, Ferric Sodium EDTA, EDTA iron() sodium salt, Edathamil, ferric sodium 2-[2-(bis(carboxymethyl)amino)ethyl-(carboxymethyl)amino]acetic acid
Molecular Formula: C10H12N2O8FeNa•3H2O
Molecular Weight: 421.09
CAS No. : 15708-41-5
Yellow powder, a stable chelating agent specific for iron.
Bulk density is 1050-1100kg/m3.
EDTA molecule is a polyamino carboxylic acid consisting of ethylenediamine backbone with four acetylic groups.
Prevent and treat Iron Chlorosis and its typical symptoms.
Thanks to its percentage of Iron(Fe) water soluble and its pH, EDTA-Fe13 is ideal for the production of fertilizers for soil and plants lacking in Iron.
|Fe chelated||13% min|
|pH value (1% solution)||3.8-5.0|
|Insoluble matters in water||0.1% max|
- Excellent stability with Fe to be protected.
- Excellent availability for the plant and easy Fe exchange.
- It's useful to correct iron chlorosis through the roots in calcareous soils.
1) Use as microelement fertilizer in the agriculture and raw material of compound fertilizer. EDTA-Fe13 can be used for foliar and root application, and it is used for the prevention and cure of Fe deficiencies in crops by foliar spraying and by soil application where soil PH is 6 or less. It is easy to be absorbed through the foliage and the root system. It is stable in concentrated and working solutions.
2) Use as decolorant in photographic processing, additive in food industry.
25kg plastic woven bag , or according to the customers' demand.
Stored in the dry and ventilated inside storeroom, prevent direct sunlight, slightly pile and put down.
Why Cooperate With Xiamen Topusing
>> Demand--Custom demand are welcomed, we can customize your brands.
>> MOQ --25 ton, the least minimum to support you.
>> Production--Assembly line production, high standard and strict requirements
>> Quality--Humic acid Sources are extracted from young active leonardite mine
>> Package--Tailor-made package to cater for your personalize taste
>> Payment--Various options to make payment more convenient
>> Delivery & Logistics--Within 20 working days after receipt of payment or L/C
>> Customer Service--E-mail your suggestions or complaints, we will handle them ASAP.
Xiamen Topusing Chemical Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0086-592-5534490,2350210 Fax: 0086-592-5538092