- Model NO.: TUDAP
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Quick
- Molecular Weight: 132.0
- P2o5: 53%Min
- pH: 7.8-8.2
- Moisture: 0.2%Max
- Type: Single Soluble Fertilizer
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 3105400000
- Appearance: Crystal
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Molecular Formula: ( Nh4)2hpo4
- Assay: 99%Min
- N: 20.9%Min
- Insoluble Matters in Water: 0.10% Max
- Classification: Phosphate Fertilizer
- Trademark: TOPUSING
- Origin: China
White crystals with hygroscopy.
Easily decomposes into ammonium dihydrogen phosphate and volatilizes ammonia gas in moist air.
Relative density is 1.619 g/cm3
Solubility in 100ml water is 58g at 10ºC.
Insoluble in ethanol, acetone or ammonia.
Water solution is alkalescence and pH is 8.0.
|Insoluble matters in water||0.10% max|
l Fully water soluble.
l Consists of 100% plant nutrients.
l Highly-concentrated source of phosphorus and nitrogen for plants.
l Free of chloride, sodium and other detrimental elements for plants.
l Excellent for low pH or alkaline soils.
l Improve plant resistance to stress such as drought or frost and certain diseases.
l Contain phosphate in a water-soluble, readily-available form.
1) Used as a high effective non-chloride N,P compound fertilizer in agriculture
2) As a basic raw material for N, P and K compound fertilizer
It is incompatible with alkaline chemicals because its ammonium ion is more likely to convert to ammonia in a high-pH environment.
25kgs plastic woven bags, 24mts/20'FCL, or according to customers requirements.
Stored at a cool, dry and well ventilated place.