- Featured Products
- 6 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: TUNF011
- Molecular Weight: 1080.71
- Cao: 25.6%Min
- No3-N: 14.4%Min
- Insoluble Matters in Water: 0.2%Max
- Cl: 0.002%Max
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 31052000
- Molecular Formula: 5ca(No3)2. Nh4no3.10H2O
- Ca: 18.5%Min
- N: 15.5%Min
- Nh4-N: 1.1%Min
- pH: 5-7
- Trademark: TOPUSING
- Origin: China
White or grey granular, even granular with 90% of size in 2-4mm,free flowing.
High purity and absolutely water soluble.
A new type high-efficient compound fertilizer and contains nitrogen and calcium, and also supplies nitrogen to plant quickly.
|Appearance||2-4mm white granule|
|Insoluble matters in water||0.2% max|
l Containing calcium nitrate and ammonium nitrate available fertilizer, get effective fast, which can prolong flowering and root, stem and leaf growth to ensure fruit colors and increase fruit sugar;
l Neutral fertilizers, low physiological acidity and improved the soils acid. Won't affect the pH of the soil after fertilizer were applied, does not cause soil compaction, soil can become fluffy.
l Nitric nitrogen improves the nutritional performance of potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, ferrous and manganese, prevent the nutrient deficiency symptom.
l It's suitable for the nitric nitrophilous plant such as vegetable, fruit trees, flowers and tobacco, the effect is better than urea and other ammonium nitrogen fertilizer.
l Improves the immune system of the crops and increases their resistance against diseases, to guarantee the most qualitative and quantitative yield.
Calcium Ammonium Nitrate can be used by fertilizing deeply first and foliar spraying as auxiliary method.
1. Foliar and fruit spraying is a effective method of enrich calcium, spraying 0.2-0.5% Calcium Nitrate solution. Lower the concentration for young plants.
2. Spraying in the forth and fifth week after apple flowering, in the eighth and tenth week before harvest, totally four times.
3. Spraying three times every 1-2 weeks from young fruit for peach, cherry, grape, pear, citrus, litchi, longan and mango.
4. Spraying 3-4 times every 7-10 days from fruit-setting for fruit and vegetables, on the surface of fruit.
5. The user shall spray it at a sunny and still dusk or in a cloudy day, avoid spraying it in the condition of heat and dry.
Calcium Ammonium Nitrate also can be used by drip irrigation and spray irrigation, the concentration of water solution is 0.05-0.2%.
It is very important to not use Calcium Ammonium Nitrate with other phosphorous and sulphur fertilizer or pesticides.
25kgs plastic woven bag, 24mts/20'FCL, or according to customers requirements.
It must be kept in airy, cool, dry places, far from sources of heat/ignition and protected from sunlight.